MyWi is very slick. Run this app and it turns your iPhone into a Wifi HotSpot. Now I can work on my Dell Mini 10v netbook with it connected to my iPhone wireless. In fact I did this post on my Dell Mini 10v connected my i519-666-6666 WiFi hotspot.
MyWi has a 9 day free trail and after that its onetime $9.95US.
I will be posting about this later but if you want your iPhone jailbroken let me known. Jamie Blatz is now working for me on contract and will be providing a Jailbreak iPhone (Blackra1n) and Hackintoshing Netbooks/Desktops service (using boot132, Snow Leopard 10.6 upgrade, and Leopard 10.5 license).
We are also looking into getting picking up 10 unit of Gateway P4 3GHz, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD, CD Burner, XP COA and hackintoshing these and blowing them out for around $400. It will be interesting to see how this goes!
Here is my post on Blackra1ning my iPhone.
- Create WiFi Hotspot to connect multiple laptops or mobile devices to share your iPhone’s internet connection
- 40 bit and 104 bit WEP Security to prevent others from accessing your WiFi HotSpot
- Ability to enable USB and Bluetooth Tethering on your iPhone as well
- Broadcasts the Network Name (SSID) – no need to fuss with creating an ad hoc network on your laptop
- Uses less battery and much faster than PdaNet due to native routing
- Shows up and down bandwidth usage