1. In one true God who is all powerful, all knowing, and everywhere, who has revealed himself to mankind in three persons. The father, the Son and the Holy Spirit who are coexistent, coequal and coeternal.
2. That God through Jesus created the world in 6 literal days as recorded in Bible.
3. That Adam and Eve where create holy and righteous and while they had the ability to be obedience they choice disobedience and lost their moral standing with God which cause all their offspring to be born morally depraved.
4. That God is not willing that any man should perish but that all should have eternal life. He enlightens, draws and enables ever soul that comes to the age of understanding to accept his free offer of eternal life.
5. The inerrancy and sufficiency of the Old and New Testament scriptures in the original languages which have been passed down to us in the Masoretic and Alexandrian texts with minor grammar and spelling errors.
6. Salvation from the penalty, love, and power of sin by grace through faith in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Conditions to gain salvation are repentance and faith, and the conditions to keep salvation is obedience to the New Testament scriptures.
7. The universal church of God in heaven and earth which includes all the children of God from all ages.
8. The local congregation of God which has a lampstand of God approval and is made up of believers in a general location.
9. The visible second coming of Christ on the last day wherein the heavens and earth will be destroyed.
10. The judgment of all mankind on the last day. Here the reward of eternal life and the punishment of eternal damnation will be met out. The children of God will go to heaven to worship around the throne and the children of the devil will be cast into the lake of fire to be tormented for ever and ever. May God have mercy!
11. The mankind is a two fold being made up of a spirit and a body.
I will try to add more to this. Perhaps I will look at a couple of statements of faith.