- Very Low Calorie Diet - Very Low Calorie Diet or VLCDs are extreme diets which are around 800 or less calories a day.
Gordon Heitman 46 years old weighed 464 pounds when he started his 800 calorie a day diet and with in one year he had lost 233 pounds.
This kind of a diet is only [...]
- Tasty Shake - Here is another Tasty Shake I made this morning.
- Health Shake - Here is a health shake I did up for my worker Victor.
Health Shake Contents:
Health Shake Loaded
Health Shake Ready:
Will This Health Shake Taste Good:
This Health Shake Tastes Very Good:
- Garlic Crop - Well I have grown some wheat grass, tomatoes, and we just harvested our garlic crop. It is really time consuming but I am still considering it. I typically put 3 cloves of garlic in a single Caesar salad, so I eat a lot of garlic.
We planted these in our flower [...]
- Yogurt & Berries Parfait - My yogurt and berries parfait is not as good as Tim Horton’s, but then have been making theirs since June, 2005 and today was my first try.
Here is how Timmy’s describes their Yogurt & Berries — “Try one of our delicious low-fat (2.5g of fat or less per 170g serving) [...]
- Manual Wheatgrass Juicer - I have been looking for a local store that carries either the Lexen Manual Healthy Juicer or the Tribest Z-Star Manual Juicer so I can start juicing Wheatgrass.
I would like to add 1 or 2 ounces of Wheatgrass juice into each of my fruit juice shakes I consume daily.
Both of [...]
- President’s Choice Free From Antibiotics & Hormones - I was at the Canadian Superstore this morning and I noticed in the meat department they now are stocking President’s Choice Free From products.
The Beef products state “raised without the use of antibiotics and hormones” but the pork and chicken products only state “raised without the use of antibiotics”. I [...]
- Free E-course On Energy Secrets - Some times it is very interesting how you find things on the Internet. Frederic Patenaude the owner of Easy Raw Food Living who twitters as RawFoodGuru twittered my blog post Wheatgrass and Raw Food Questions Answered.
If someone adds a link back to an article from my blog in their [...]
- Salad Garden Kit - Over at Herb Kits they have a the Salad Garden Kit which looks like an interesting kit.
Here is their description of the Salad Garden Kit:
For a very fun and rewarding experience, grow your own exotic lettuce garden. Includes chard, mustard greens, tasty herbs to add to salads. You can’t beat [...]
- Booster Juice - Russell took me for a smoothie to Booster Juice on Saturday. I am pretty big on fruit shakes and typically do up 3 to 4 a day in my magic bullet. While they are pretty expensive they are very taste and nutritious.
In the Chilliwack area Booster Juice is [...]