- Jailbreaking Different iOS Versions - Here is a list that gives the programs that is best for jailbreaking different iOS versions on the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 using either Windows or Mac.
Which program you use to Jailbreak your iPhone depending what version of iOS is installed on your iPhone. Here are the different programs [...]
- Congratulations Your iPhone Has Been Unlocked - Today I checked my stock of 16 iPhone 4’s and found 2 Hardware unlocked iPhones and experienced my first Congratulations Your iPhone Has Been Unlocked message.
I had a client do a iPhone Fido Carrier swap for a iPhone 4 Virgin that later contacted me and let me know that [...]
- Find My iPhone Setup - It is pretty easy to set up the Find My iPhone feature on your iPhone. Everyone should do it, it’s free.
You will really be glad you setup this feature when you misplace your iDevice.
Click the Continue reading link for instructions and to see a picture showing where Find My iPhone [...]
- 6.15 Baseband Will Break Your iPhone - I have been warning people for some time now against upgrading your baseband Modem Firmware to 6.15.00 to unlock 3G/3GS iPhone’s with ultrasn0w. This causes the 3G/3GS iPhones GPS to fail.
Beijing iPhone Repair has reported in some cases 6.15′ing your 3G/3GS iPhones can cause Bluetooth and IMEI failures so [...]
- Unlock iPhone Using Baseband 6.15 - So you got some Kid off of Kijiji to Unlock your iPhone for $20? Or perhaps you bought an used 3G/3GS iPhone and were told it was “Unlocked”. Did they tell you your GPS is now broken, or your warranty is void, or not to restore your iPhone?
Well if you [...]
- Jailbreak and Unlock iPhone - Q: Are there currently any reasons for me to jailbrake my iPad or iPhone?
A: Really at this point you should only jailbreak if there are apps you want that are available via Cydia and are not available via Apple. As far as unlocking you will only be able to unlock [...]
- Conformation Email For iPhone Purchase - Here is a sample of a conformation email I send me a gal that just purchased a phone from me.
Hi Sue — 555-555-1212,
The white iPhone 4 16GB you have agreed to purchase is under Apple warranty until Dec 9/2011. This phone is in 9.5 out of 10 cosmetic condition. [...]
- How To Extend Your iPhone Battery Life - So your iPhone battery lasts half a day and you jump to the conclusion that your battery is bad and you pay $60 to get it replaced.
Well that is what I did a one of my 3GS iPhones. I even when from a 1425mAh batteries to a 1600mAh and guess [...]
- iPhone Jailbreak London Ontario - If you need your iPhone Jailbreak London Ontario then I would be more than happy to help you with that for a gratuity of $30.
While the reasons for Jailbreaking your iPhone are getting less and less as Apple adds more features into the phone there are still a number of [...]
- iPhone Unlock London Ontario - Unlocking your iPhone lets you use it with what ever Carrier you want to. I do iPhone Unlock in London Ontario, St Thomas, Aylmer, Tillsonburg, and the surrounding areas.
In this post I will go over the different kinds of iPhone Unlocks there are.
- Workaround For Broken Home Button On iPhone - If you have a broken iPhone home button there is a good Workaround For Broken Home Button On iPhone. The problem with having a broken home button is you can’t back out of any app you are in.
Before finding this workaround the only way I know to get out of [...]
- Find My iPhone Service - If you own the latest hardware release of a iPad, iPhone, or iTouch you can sign up for Apples mobile me service for free.
You can log in to mobile me from any internet connection and send a message to your iPad, iPhone, or iTouch.
If you left your hardware somewhere [...]
- iPhone 3g Jailbroken Forsale - $250obo iPhone 3g 16GB iOS 3.1.2 Jailbroken 3g Skype & Hotspotted
3.1.2 iOS. Jailbroken with Black Rain, lot of extra software, good shape, and nothing broken.
Comes with USB to iPhone charging cord, 12v USB car charger and 112v USB wall charger.
- iPhone Icons - With the Iconoclasm iPhone app you break the barriers of what you can do with your icons. Previously, you had to deal with multiple extensions that didn’t necessarily play nice with each other.
Here is what my home screen looks like.
Bob’s iPhone Home Sceen:
- Blackra1ned - Bumped with install of Intelliscreen, Iconoclasm, and SBOrganizer.
So I was at 3.0.1 with redsn0w and I lost my tethering and ability to take pictures so I 3.1.2ed and blackra1ned. It was a breeze.
After blackra1ning I installed the following jailboken apps (not available on Apple’s App Store).
Cydia — offers app [...]
- IntelliScreen iPhone App - IntelliScreen iPhone App
IntelliScreen is a great iPhone app that lets you view your calender from your “Slide To Unlock” screen.
Double Tap on the Clock Area it it goes to a second IntelliScreen. Great way to take a quick look at your calender items for the day.
IntelliScreen iPhone App Features
- Apple’s iPad - The iPad will be available in 60 days for $499USD.
The following video is 1:33:02 long but it is worth the watch in my opinion.
And yes I plan on getting one as soon as they come out!
- BTstack iPhone Bluetooth Keyboard App - You can now use a Bluetooth keyboard with the iPhone thanks to the BTstack iPhone Bluetooth Keyboard App. Now you have the ability to type into an iPhone app by a keyboard.
Here is a list of Keyboard that this app will work with.
It works with all Bluetooth HID keyboards. [...]
- MyWi Yet Another Reason To Jailbreak Your iPhone - MyWi is very slick. Run this app and it turns your iPhone into a Wifi HotSpot. Now I can work on my Dell Mini 10v netbook with it connected to my iPhone wireless. In fact I did this post on my Dell Mini 10v connected my i519-666-6666 WiFi hotspot.
MyWi has [...]
- multifl0w is 1337 - Well I got excited about Backgrounder but Multifl0w is noting short of, hrmm, er, very nice!
Here is a short video of it. This means you can run multi apps in the background and switch between them with ease!
- Sunrise Sunset iPhone App - Civil Twilight (Dawn) starts at 6:22am this morning and Sunrise is at 6:51am accord to my iPhone app Sunrise Sunset.
The plan is to do my workout first thing this morning.