Home Personal & Other Stuff
- Guacamole Dip -
I have been making guacomole dip for quite a long time and I have to admit that it is one of my favorite foods. Martha White from Nooksack, Washington taught me how to make it about 24 years ago. The recipe has changed a bit over the years and [...]
- Toner Hole Making Tool - Here is the Toner Hole Making Tool that sells for $7.95USD.
You can call in your orders at 1-888-446-5695 and you will get a very helpful sales person to help you with your order. I found this vender on eBay. This eBay seller has a online store where you can purchaser [...]
- HP Toner Refills - I paid for 8 more toner refills on Monday at 2:42 pm, and the order arrived at my door today (Wednesday) at around 2:30 pm. 48 hours is a pretty good turn around.
I paid $59.95 USD for the 8 toner refills and shipping. The helpful sales person added a Toner Hole Making [...]
- Cannondale 1999 R500D Viper Red - Cannondale 1999 R500D RED Serial # 345D 709RRD2E54
Well I have been looking for a good road bike for awhile, and had my eye on this Cannondale when Ken wanted $600 for it. So, when he told me $400 for a one day special, I jumped at it after 30 minutes [...]
- First Snow - I woke up this morning and what did I see,
A whole pile of snow waiting for me.
So with childish gee I got out my shovel,
And had it all cleared up without any trouble.
Then I thought what a good thing to blog about,
So I grabbed my iPhone and pictures did scout.
- Wagler Mini Barns - Wagler Mini Barns has Frank and Jake deliver their sheds for them, and they also have a service where they will move a shed for you. I just had them move a 8′ x 14.5′ shed for me from Aylmer out to Nova Scotia Line (about 10km). Laverne Zehr gave me [...]
- Trout Lake Trip - I was invited by the Weaver family to spend a week with them at Ron & Debbie Steeleâ€™s Cabin on Trout Lake which is located about 5km east of North Bay. Trout Lake is narrow and about 11km long. It flows into the Mattawa River, which feeds the Ottawa River, [...]
- Elmo Stoll - Update 08-28-08: I have been emailing back and forth with Ira Wagler and he has granted permission for me to publish his two blog posts in booklet form. The conditions were that I donâ€™t charge for them, that I donâ€™t do any unapproved editing to the content, and I leave [...]
- Home of Bob & Susan Mutch - We live in the small community Aylmer, Ontario which has 6500 people and is about 150km from Toronto and 40km from London. Below are a few pictures of our home and car.
Home Sweet Home - well no, we are just passing through. Heaven is our home!
Back of our home
1999 Volvo S70 [...]
- Kona Scrap - Here is a few pics of my bike and me. I mess around on the quarter pipe at the skateboard park, go up stairs (I can do the 13 stairs at the Mother of Sorrows RC chapel np), do a few things in the boyâ€™s dirt bowl at the end [...]