Food Dieting & Exercise
- The Warp Speed Fat Loss System - Lose 20lbs in 28days — When loosing 2lbs a week isn’t fast enough.
20lbs in less than a month – amazing. They are offering a 60 day money back guarantee and have reduced the price from $147 to $97.
In fact they have a limited 120% money back guarantee for the [...]
- Branched Chain Amino Acids - I picked up a bottle of BCAA from Popeye’s for $42.88 (5% off and 2 Popeye bucks).
4 caplets give you L-Leucine 1100mg, L-isoleucine 550mg, and L-Valine 550mg.
It was suggest that I take these before my morning fasted cardio run of 6.5km.
- Percision Nutrition System Books Arrive - My Percision Nutrition System books came in today. They sure have pretty pictures. I hope the information is a good as the pictures are pretty.
Quick Start Guide:
5-Minute Meal Guide:
Super Shake Guide:
Plant-Based Diet Guide:
- 02-23-09 Exercise Thoughts & Food - My weigh in this morning was 176.8 and after my 6.5km run 175.4. I will try hard to keep low calories today so I can hit 174.x tomorrow.
The sun was shining, temperature was -6C and there was a good wind this morning. I was out before 9am but [...]
- Price Chopper Deal Pork Tenderloin Feb 22 - Sweet Chilli Lime Pork Tenderloin 500g — Reg $7.77 Sale $4.99
I picked one of these up. I had my eye on it and as soon as I saw it was on sale a grabed one. They cook on the George Foreman grill in 6 minutes. I will be cooking [...]
- Price Chopper Deal Chicken Breasts Feb 26 - Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts — Value Pack $7.69/kg or $3.49/lb
The ad doesn’t say but the store limits you to 2 per family. They cook very well on the George Foreman grill in 6 minutes. The sale is on until Feb the 26th.
The closest Price Chopper store to Aylmer [...]
- 02-22-09 Exercise Thoughts & Food - When I weighed in at 176.2 this morning I knew all it would take to get to 175.x was a morning run. Usually I don’t run Sundays so my body can have a break but I wanted to see 175.x pretty bad.
This week I have moved from a 6km [...]
- 02-21-09 Exercise Thoughts & Food - First thing weigh in was 177.6 and after my run I weigh in of 176.6.
I ran with Benjie Janzen and we have a good spiritual discussion. We did the 6km in 44min 35sec. Benjie was wondering why I paced so slow.
My body fat percent was [...]
- 02-20-09 Exercise Thoughts & Food - I weighed in first thing this morning at 178.4 and after my 6km run 176.6. Up 0.4lbs from yesterday.
I have changed my morning workout shake to just use 22g of GNC ISO Whey so that I can keep the calories in my first meal lower. As I am doing [...]
- 02-19-09 Exercise Thoughts & Food - I weighed in first thing this morning at 177.4 and after my 6km fasted run my weight was 176.2.
This morning was -5C and very windy. My run time was 50mins this morning. I took it easy and after doing yesterdays run in 40min.
I am working on getting up earlier [...]
- Fiber Shop - Looks like the Precision Nutrition System is big on fiber. So I when and did a fiber shop.
- 02-18-09 Exercise Thoughts & Food - Weighed in at 177.4 first thing this morning drank 2 cups of water (1lb) and then when for a 6km fasted run. After my run I weighted in at 176.0 which is a new low for me.
I have been making an effort to run 6km a bit faster. [...]
- Prone Or Not Prone To Pesticide Residues - Here is a list of fruits and vegetables that are more likely to test positive for pesticide residues.
I got his list of food from a blog post David Berardi did called Pesticides Mean Poisoned Fruits And Veggies?.
Sweet Bell Peppers
Here is a list of fruits and vegetables [...]
- Price Comparison Of Progressive Products In London - I did a pricing review of the stores that were listed on Progressive’s site for London Ontario.
I priced out the PhytoBerry 900g, VegeGreens 510g, and the Multi Vitamins & Minerals for Active Men 120 tabs.
The stores that didn’t carry a product I assigned the average price from the other stores [...]
- 02-17-09 Exercise Thoughts & Food - I did a fasted 6km run this morning in 42min 13sec which is a pretty good time for me.
Time is not really important to me as I am not doing endurance or power training but just wanting to lose weight. But I thought I would see how [...]
- 02-16-09 Exercise Thoughts & Food - I weighed in at 178.0 after my run this morning. My 6km run time was 44min 17sec. I did 20km bike but I ended up keeping John company for 5km of his run so my time doesn’t matter.
I am still trying to find the safest 20km route to take [...]
- 02-15-09 Food - I weighed in this morning at 178.8. No run or bike today. I when to Vienna for morning meeting and then to London in the afternoon with Aaron to pass out tracts.
I picked up 4 months supply of Progressive PhytoBerry at Popeye’s. It was the last day of the [...]
- Dieting Tip Of The Day - I have found a great tip that I have been practicing and is working great. When there is a food that you like but it has a high weight to calorie ratio, just eat a very small portion.
For example I like Welche grape juice. One cup of Welche is 180 [...]
- Nutritional Kitchen Scale - My cheap $5.95 kitchen scale broke so I decided to get a electronic scale. The below scale accuracy is 1.0g or 0.05oz, the capacity is 5kg or 11lbs, it has 7 nutritional values (calories, sodium, protein, fat, carbs, cholesterol, and fiber) for 999 foods and you can add 99 [...]
- 02-14-09 Exercise Thoughts & Food - I weighed in at 178.0 after my 6km run this morning. It is a beautiful day with the temperature at -4C, no wind, and overcast.
I pushed my self a bit this morning even those this was fasted cardio and did the 6km out in 44min 49sec. Not [...]
- George Foreman G Broil Grill Is Easy To Clean - After grilling a 200 gram chicken breast:
Soaking for a minute:
- 02-13-09 Exercise Thoughts & Food - After my fasted cardio run I weighed in this morning at 178.8lbs. By eating 1000 calories below my calorie maintenance level I should lose 2lbs a week or about 9lbs a month.
On January 16th I was 185lbs so by the 16th of February I was wanted [...]
- CLA Supplement For Weight Loss - I purchased GNC’s own brand CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) back in Jan 16th. 120 capsules that are each 1000mg for $32.99 taxes out.
I am pretty much finished of those so I purchased at Popeye’s in London (660 Richmond St, London 519-645-2202) the Ultimate Nutrition’s brand CLA which is 90 [...]
- 02-12-09 Exercise Thoughts & Food - This morning I tried some thing new — fasted cardio. I did my 5.4km run an empty stomach besides my 2 cups of water. As I take 40 to 50 minutes to run 5.4km this is not intense cardio in any shape of the word.
The idea [...]
- 02-11-09 Exercise Thoughts & Food - I weighed in this morning at 179.2. It rained all day today so I didn’t go running but at around 10pm when the rain seemed to be stopping I grabbed a 20km bike ride.
Of course it started up again as soon as I got out and [...]
« Prev - Next »