Russell took me for a smoothie to Booster Juice on Saturday. I am pretty big on fruit shakes and typically do up 3 to 4 a day in my magic bullet. While they are pretty expensive they are very taste and nutritious.
In the Chilliwack area Booster Juice is located in Vedder at the strip mall on the corner of Vedder Rd and Watson Rd. In London, Ontario there are 4 Booster Juice stores to choose from.
Booster Juice prepare their smoothies by hand using high quality ingredients.
1. Pure Fruit — In every Booster smoothie they pack 4 servings of fruit (your daily recommended amount).
2. 100% Juice — Cranberry, Pineapple, Orange, or Passion Fruit Guava, all their juices are pure and have not added sugar.
3. Natural Sorbet — High quality natural sorbet with no fructose corn syrup or emulsifiers.
4. Herbal Boosters – Each Booster smoothie has nutritional/herbal supplements.
5. Non-Fat Yogurt — There fresh yogurt is a probiotic with active cultures which include acidophilus.
Booster Juice not only offers Smoothies but Fresh Squeezed Juices, Matcha Green Tea, Fresh Squeezed Wheatgrass, Sandwiches, Wraps, and more.
They also have a couple of books that you may want to take a look at. The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth can be had at Amazon Canada for $20.48 and you can get Wheatgrass Book for $11.60.
Shipping is free with Amazon Canada if you purchase more than $39.
I took a few pictures of the place and thought I would post them.
The Store In Vedder:
The Front Counter:
The Menu 1/3:
The Menu 2/3:
The Menu 3/3: