Here are 10 difficult questions to ask the Restoration. Each of them are true.
1. Is it true that there have been cases in the Restoration group where Restoration members have been told they were not saved because they sought medical help?
2. Is it true that there have been cases in the Restoration group where their position on divine healing and divorce and remarriage has been hid from prospective members?
3. Is it true that there have been cases where the Restoration ministry has taught that to praise the Restoration group, which they consider to be the one true visible church, is the same as praising Jesus?
4. Is it true that the Restoration ministry taught that there will come a time when there will only be saved people among the Restoration group and in no other denominations?
5. Is it true that, instead of giving God all the glory, Restoration members have publicly praised the ministry in meeting testimonies, by saying if it was not for the ministry they would not be what they are?
6. Is it true that the Restoration ministry has told the Restoration members they are to believe whatever the ministry teaches without questioning it, and follow all counsel given by the ministry even if they don’t understand it?
7. Is it true that the Restoration ministry goes on the Internet to browse the web, but tells the Restoration members if they go on the web to browse the same sites they have sinned and have lost their salvation?
8. Is it true that the Restoration ministry and members have being less than forthcoming, and purposely left authorities with wrong impressions concerning deaths where Restoration members refused medical help?
9. Is it true that the Restoration ministry has taught that the members of the Restoration are to be married to the Restoration?
10. Is it true that the Restoration ministry banned Bob Mutch from all meetings and told him he was no longer saved because he refused to accept the teaching that the Restoration group is the one true visible church?